Skip to main content

Guess who deserve to get this note?

I know you're the strongest, super power even huge more than nuclear weapon to explode.
Everyone bet you such gods, you spread to unknown area without need to permitted.
You're micro but you're hold out as a champion against giant chemical chain.
Even the smartest in some cases don't have any idea about how to shoot you down.

No one pray for your existence, but you become the most famous one. You move as fast as wind in a cloudy hopeless day.
Lately, God always hear your name when I'm praying along the days and night, through sunset and sunrise. You must be happy cause I mention your name whenever my forehead touches the floor, begging with sob for you to never exist in this world.

Surely, you have nothing idea about how was my days when you start to approach the most powerful woman in my life, it's like you broken whole of my soul.
If I have a chance to ask one non living thing in this world, I will ask you, my question is just, what did my mother ever does to you? as wide as the angels know, she's a very nice woman, extremely patient, hard worker even she got some extra ordinary troubles.

You could never imagine the poignancy attack my beating vulnerable heart when she turn to be thin, distressed smile even still honest, you're too stupid to understand that go attack my idiot tissues rather than I have to figure out her weary face.

Cancer, no one loves you back? Pitty on you because no one care about you, right? You don't have parents, right? You don't have a mom who raised you for 9+months in her womb and create the most comfortable chamber complete with placenta so you can eat healthy food, don't you?

I know you don't, but...

I have.

Please, I do confess you're the strongest one, I admitted that you're the winner in every evil competition, I acknowledge you as a king of every disease.

But just please, I beg you..
Stay away from my mom, my families, my best friend, my friends, people I love and people who love me.

I..
I...

I just need my mom to be the happiest person. As simple as that.
And if you ask  one conditional which is you need someone else to replace...

Please....

Please....

Please choose me, but let my beloved mommy, be free.

Thanks sweetie😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 detik

Tersenyumlah karena Dia masih mengasihani rindu- rindu yang terpendam pada tiap hati manusia yang bertingkah seolah tidak. Tapi.. 5 detik saja kataNya lalu ku iyakan, kau iyakan, maka terjadilah cukup kataNya, "sudah kan? jangan kau bawa pulang, katamu cintamu hanya untukNya saja" "iya" kataku, meski tau tak mau. meski mampuku sebatas ragu. tapi selalu ku ingat bahwa Dia tak boleh ada duanya, maka aku mengangguk demi belajar menjadi ikhlas, itulah penguatku, serta dengan bantuanmu tentunya, yang kalau kau termakan rayuan semu sedikit saja, maka binasalah. sayangnya rindu bukan hanya milik satu orang saja, semua orang berhak memilikinya. dan payahnya, semua orang punya hak yang sama, merindukan satu orang dengan nama yang sama. lantas bagaimana? jawabannya, ya tak apa, Dia tahu kapasitasmu terbatas, dan tak kau miliki kemampuan membaca hati dan pikiran orang, Dia paham kalau kau tak tahan uji, dan lebih dari mengerti betapa untuk mencoba menghapu

ALL OF WOMEN ARE PRECIOUS

Masih jelas sekali kenangan dulu, kelas 5 SD, saya pernah menampar seorang teman lelaki, karena dia bercanda dengan cara menghalang2i jalan saya ketika hendak pulang ke rumah. Singkatnya, dari dulu saya memang agak sensitif dengan lelaki2 sampah yang suka genit ke cewek-cewek, lelaki yang tidak menghargai dan menghormati wanita sedikitpun. Hingga saya beranjak dewasa, saya sangat sensitif dan marah jika mendengar kasus wanita dibunuh, dianiaya, dilecehkan, atau diselingkuhi. Bagi saya, lelaki sampah macam ini tidak layak untuk menginjak dunia yang dari maha Pencipta saja, sudah diperintahkan untuk memuliakan, meghargai dan menghormati kaum hawa, terbukti dari dijaminnya surga untuk 4 wanita (Khadijah, Fatimah, Asiah, Maryam). Mari mempersempit pembahasan ini dengan contoh kecil saja. Beberapa hari yang lalu saya mem post tentang suatu hal berbau against seseorang yang saya tahu betul kerjaannya hanyalah merayu wanita, seolah dimana dia berpijak disitu dilemparkannya rayuan2

mellow story: hope you never feel the same way.

As a person who has 'not really good past' with someone who said he loves me but the truth is like a tragedy instead of teenager's sweet romance, I've experienced met someone who said he'd like to kill himself just to spend time with me, the person who send me bullshit poems but can shoot me in the right time so those trash can easily persuade a transition shs to college yet vulnerable girl like me to give my heart too. The shuck who believes he's the most handsome boy in this world so it gives him a right to collect his dump jar of hearts. Meh. H e shot me in front of my friends and those rumors spread like the wind. I started to live my life as a normal junior in my faculty with him until I heard that he has approached one of my friend s , and shortly, I knew that he has dozens of secret girls and more and more. I t ’s very heartbreaking at the first time but now, hah so nasty . like .. who do you think u are? But, it's not the prominent m