Skip to main content

New year's Eve

December 31st 2015, around 8.30 pm.

It was little bit drizzle outside, but people don't mean it. It proved by hundreds people walking along the street, they laugh each other, some of them doing transaction, then deal with smile on their face. Kids asked their mommy to buy bugles, whimpered till crying. Fried food, meat ball, crepes, fried rice, noodle sellers and many more make this market become so crowded. The ones who got the highest income that day are food sellers I bet. Some couples enjoy the night by having a deep talk on the motorcycle. Indistinct, I can hear some fireworks blazing from the other side of gloomy sky, Sounds like joyful evening right?

As the car turns right, my cousins busy to talk about our party on new year's eve, we already bough some corns and fishes from Panorama Market to be baked in our home like what people commonly do. Drizzle is not even stop, I look at the window and saw 3 or 4 old men with their worn out shirts and old hat. Maybe their age are around 50 years old. By using their canes, those men are busy to pick some corn's husk then put it on their own carts, they also grab the trashes that scattered around. Suddenly, my littlest cousin screamed loudly, 'look! beautiful fire works!!' All of us look into the sky and saw red-blue fire works glowing in a dark sky. So I look at the men outside who still busy with the husks and trashes. When I look into their very tired faces, there's nothing such a 'new year's eve'. They don't look into the sky even for a while. I wonder they hear it but too busy to look at or they just don't care at all.
Or the worst is, they thaught..

"This night, everyone look into the sky and laugh happily, there will be no one will notice us, the trashes, the husks, the 'little' dust like us"

Now I realize, the things that make us smile and happy, sometime it means nothing to any other else. So that's why we're not allowed to be extremely happy.

We arrived at home around 9.30 pm.
My brother who don't really interest with the name of 'celebration' asked me, "why do all people celebrate" I wishpered in my heart "you wrong, not all of them" but my mouth answered it by "because everyone love to be happy, every single person is a pleasure seeker"

For some people, maybe having a party is happiness, other else celebrate it with dine and chat with family members, and maybe for those men, this night is a chance to be blessed by God and it's a kind of happiness for them.

12.01 am, 1st January 2016, I just can wish everyone can be happy in their own way and may God bless all of people around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 detik

Tersenyumlah karena Dia masih mengasihani rindu- rindu yang terpendam pada tiap hati manusia yang bertingkah seolah tidak. Tapi.. 5 detik saja kataNya lalu ku iyakan, kau iyakan, maka terjadilah cukup kataNya, "sudah kan? jangan kau bawa pulang, katamu cintamu hanya untukNya saja" "iya" kataku, meski tau tak mau. meski mampuku sebatas ragu. tapi selalu ku ingat bahwa Dia tak boleh ada duanya, maka aku mengangguk demi belajar menjadi ikhlas, itulah penguatku, serta dengan bantuanmu tentunya, yang kalau kau termakan rayuan semu sedikit saja, maka binasalah. sayangnya rindu bukan hanya milik satu orang saja, semua orang berhak memilikinya. dan payahnya, semua orang punya hak yang sama, merindukan satu orang dengan nama yang sama. lantas bagaimana? jawabannya, ya tak apa, Dia tahu kapasitasmu terbatas, dan tak kau miliki kemampuan membaca hati dan pikiran orang, Dia paham kalau kau tak tahan uji, dan lebih dari mengerti betapa untuk mencoba menghapu

ALL OF WOMEN ARE PRECIOUS

Masih jelas sekali kenangan dulu, kelas 5 SD, saya pernah menampar seorang teman lelaki, karena dia bercanda dengan cara menghalang2i jalan saya ketika hendak pulang ke rumah. Singkatnya, dari dulu saya memang agak sensitif dengan lelaki2 sampah yang suka genit ke cewek-cewek, lelaki yang tidak menghargai dan menghormati wanita sedikitpun. Hingga saya beranjak dewasa, saya sangat sensitif dan marah jika mendengar kasus wanita dibunuh, dianiaya, dilecehkan, atau diselingkuhi. Bagi saya, lelaki sampah macam ini tidak layak untuk menginjak dunia yang dari maha Pencipta saja, sudah diperintahkan untuk memuliakan, meghargai dan menghormati kaum hawa, terbukti dari dijaminnya surga untuk 4 wanita (Khadijah, Fatimah, Asiah, Maryam). Mari mempersempit pembahasan ini dengan contoh kecil saja. Beberapa hari yang lalu saya mem post tentang suatu hal berbau against seseorang yang saya tahu betul kerjaannya hanyalah merayu wanita, seolah dimana dia berpijak disitu dilemparkannya rayuan2

mellow story: hope you never feel the same way.

As a person who has 'not really good past' with someone who said he loves me but the truth is like a tragedy instead of teenager's sweet romance, I've experienced met someone who said he'd like to kill himself just to spend time with me, the person who send me bullshit poems but can shoot me in the right time so those trash can easily persuade a transition shs to college yet vulnerable girl like me to give my heart too. The shuck who believes he's the most handsome boy in this world so it gives him a right to collect his dump jar of hearts. Meh. H e shot me in front of my friends and those rumors spread like the wind. I started to live my life as a normal junior in my faculty with him until I heard that he has approached one of my friend s , and shortly, I knew that he has dozens of secret girls and more and more. I t ’s very heartbreaking at the first time but now, hah so nasty . like .. who do you think u are? But, it's not the prominent m